• Working closely with stakeholders across the development lifecycle from the concept phase through to post-launch support
• Work with the project team to define test plans, test requirements, creation and execution of end to end test cases
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables, ensuring the platform functions as expected
• Work closely with the working group stakeholders to develop and agree the test approach for new functionality and the approach for any required regression testing on existing functionality
• Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
• Log defects, support defect investigations, facilitate prioritization of defect fixing, and execute retesting
• Assessment of the platform for performance, reliability, stability and security
• Support the investigation of any post go-live issues
● At least 3 years experience of quality control of IT platforms, experience in mobile test, API test.
● Work independently with limited supervision and good thinker who is capable to extrapolate ideas and concepts and look at different test approaches
● End to end experience of the project lifecycle for complex IT platforms
● Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
● Strong analytical, problem-solving abilities.
● Meticulous attention to detail
● Experienced in stakeholder management and the ability to build relationships in a remote cross-functional team environment.
Nice to have:
● Professional certificates in Quality Control and Assurance
● Experience working in an Agile environment
● Design and develop automation scripts.
● Experience with blockchain technology
● Highly competitive salary
● Great team
● 13th month bonus
● 100% salary during probation period
● Performance review
● Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment according to the law
● Private health insurance
● Training and working with the latest blockchain technologies
● Macbook provided
● International work environment
Please send your CV and queries to firstname.lastname@example.org